MACTAC PERMAFLEX PF6315 5 MIL LUSTER
- 5 Mil Vinyl Overlaminate with textured luster finish to eliminate glare and can be used as a laminate for indoor and outdoor applications
- Exceeds industry standards for slip resistance, and can be used with floor graphic vinyl
- Recommended to be used with Street Rap Concrete Vinyl
- Provides protection from abrasion and moisture, it also helps retard color fade caused by UV light
- Outdoor durability 3 months, indoor durability 1-3 years depending on foot traffic
he PermaFlex® overlaminating films is a family of relatively thick films that are coated with a pressure sensitive adhesive on one side. These unique films can be laminated to either one or both sides of photographic prints, transparencies and digital images to impart protection, surface texture and enough rigidity to eliminate the need for mounting to traditional flat substrates in many applications. These laminates also retain enough flexibility to allow images to be used in non-flat configurations such as cylindrical displays. This feature also permits the laminates to be rolled for easy shipping or storage. PF6300 is a 5-mil clear PVC film with a lustre textured finish to eliminate glare and provide a very unique and pleasing viewing surface. This product can be used as an overlaminate for indoor as well as outdoor applications. PF6300 not only provides protection from abrasion and moisture, it also helps retard color fade caused by ultra violet (UV) light exposure.