Starrett 00142 EC799A-6/150 6" Digital Caliper
Starrett EC799A-6/150 Electronic Caliper, 0 to 6"
Starrett's 799 Series Electronic Calipers are light, comfortable, easy-to-use, and constructed with featues that have made Starrett slide calipers the machinist's first choice for many years. The 799 offers a slim, streamlined profile, a large, clear, easy-to-read LCD display, long battery life, and function buttons for zero and inch/mm. This model is available in 0-6" measuring range.
- Rolling Thumb Wheel, Control Buttons on Face, Zero, On/Off and Inch/mm
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Last measuring position retained when shut off
- Large, easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD digital readout
- Lock screw
- One 3-volt battery included for extended usage
- Zero at any position
- Automatic OFF
- Fine adjustment thumb wheel
- Integrated depth rod
- Hardened stainless steel body
- OUTSIDE JAW DEPTH1.50"/38 mm
- DATA OUTPUT No
- RESOLUTION.0005"/.01 mm
- IP RATING None
- RESOLUTION OR GRADUATION - METRIC.01
- ACCURACY INCH.001
- BRAND Starrett
- CASE CONSTRUCTION Plastic
- ACCURACY - METRIC.02
- RANGE INCHES0-6"
- RANGE MM0-150mm
- DESCRIPTION Electronic Caliper, 0 to 6"
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER EC799A-6/150
- RESOLUTION OR GRADUATION - INCH.0005
- INSIDE JAW DEPTH.625"/16mm
Forceful, lightweight and quiet. Vacuum stairs and hard-to-reach places.Forceful, lightweight and quiet. Vacuum stairs and hard-to-reach places.