Neewer USB Microphone Kit, Supercardioid Condenser Microphone with Boom Arm and Shock Mount for YouTube Vlogging, Game Streaming, Podcasting, and Skype Calls, Plug&Play (Blue)
- USB Microphone Kit: A complete recording solution for podcasting, live streaming, and online conferencing. Included boom arm, shock mount, and pop filter ensure a quick setup
- High-Resolution Sound Recording: With a 16mm electret condenser transducer and supercardioid pickup pattern, this mic captures high-resolution audio at 192kHz/24-bit on your desktop
- Supercardioid Pattern: Focuses on the sound in front of the mic and reduces noise from the sides
- Plug-and-Play: Plug the mic into a USB port on your computer and start recording right away. Supports Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Package Contents: Neewer NW-8000-USB USB Condenser Microphone, NW-35 Boom Arm, Shock Mount, Foam Windscreen, Pop Filter, Table Mounting Clamp, USB-A to B Cable, User Manual
This condenser microphone delivers clear and accurate sound. The kit includes mic and accessories for you to record a quick video tutorial with ease. Perfect for voice-overs and any other voice recordings.
Featuring a 192kHz/24-bit audio recording capability, the mic captures detailed audio at home or in a studio. Get high-resolution audio for you podcasts & voice-overs and make sure you’re heard loud and clear in any online meeting.
Easy to Use
Start recording instantly with this USB mic kit. No phantom power or driver needed. Just plug the mic into an unused USB port on your computer and sound your best on Zoom.
Quick Desktop Setup
Attach the boom arm to a desk with the clamp (1.85”/47mm maximum grip). Easily mount the mic to the boom arm and adjust the mic position so you can sit comfortably while recording. The shock mount holds the mic in place and absorbs any vibration to reduce noise in your recording. And the foam windscreen and pop filter effectively reduce wind noise and plosives.
Condenser USB Microphone
Microphone Transducer: 16mm condenser transducer
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sampling Rate: 192kHz
Bit Depth: 24-bit
Frequency Response: 40Hz–20kHz
Sensitivity: 2.67mV/Pa (1V/Pa at 1kHz)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 84.7dB
Power Requirement: 5V USB
USB Cable Length: 6.56 feet / 2 meters