Shure PGA98H-TQG Clip-On Cardioid Condenser Horn Mic with TA4F
SHPGA98HTQG MFR # PGA98H-TQG
- Electric Condenser Microphone
- For Brass & Wind Instrument Capture
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Flexible Gooseneck Design
The Shure PGA98H-TQG is a professional-quality cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone that is optimized for woodwind and brass instruments. It can be used to capture audio in various environments for applications such as live stage, theater, recording studios, and more.
The PGA98H-TQG's updated industrial design features a black metallic finish and grill; also, its flexible gooseneck design is featured with an integrated horn clamp and a TA4F connector, which is compatible with Shure wireless microphone systems (sold separately). The PGA98H-TQG includes a windscreen and a zippered pouch for protection during storage or transport.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise