Bobrick 7180 QuietDry Series TerraDry Surface Mounted High Speed Hand Dryer, No-Touch Operation, White High Gloss
The Bobrick 7180 TerraDry is designed for powerful performance in high traffic areas. The wall mounted TerraDry comes in a range of cover finished and is designed for quick and easy servicing while also providing a fast and pleasant drying experience. With a nominal output of 1.0kW and sound level at 70dBA, the TerraDry is the workhorse of the Bobrick dryer line that is ready for the highest usage scenarios!
- No touch Operation
- Vandal Resistant
- Surface Mount
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Cover — Aluminum die-casting with high-gloss epoxy finish electrostatically applied. White (B-7180), Brushed Aluminum (B-7185) and Chrome (B-7188). Cover projects no more than 4" (100mm) from wall and is secured to mounting base with two vandal-resistant, recessed hex-screws.
- Air-Inlet Grill – One-piece vandal resistant UL 94-5V black plastic.
- Mounting Base — Equipped with four 0.236" (6mm) diameter mounting holes and one 7/8" (22mm) diameter holes suitable for between-wall wiring.
- Motor/Fan — Thermally protected, Universal, 1/7 hp, 8000 rpm motor, on resilient mounting. Shielded ball bearings at both ends. Double-inlet forward curved impeller, providing air volume of 120 m³/hr (71cfm); air velocity of 35m/s (7000 lfm).
- Heating Element — Coiled Nichrome heating element mounted on a mica frame, protected by integral automatic thermal overload device. To heat air without hot spots and remain inaccessible to vandals.
- Electronic Control — Infrared sensor automatically turns dryer on when hands are held under air-outlet opening and across path of sensor. Remove hands from path of sensor and dryer stops. Electronic sensor has automatic shutoff approximately 1-1/2 minutes after dryer turns on if an inanimate object is placed across air-outlet opening. After inanimate object is removed, electronic sensor automatically resets itself and dryer operates normally.
- White high gloss epoxy cover.
- 115V AC, 8.5 Amp, 50/60 Hz, 1000 Watts, Single Phase, cULus Listed.
- 208-240V AC, 4.0-4.4 Amp, 50/60 Hz, 1000 Watts, Single Phase, cULus Listed and CE marked