CPC9-BG, AMERICAN DRYER EXTREMEAIR - STEEL BLACK GRAPHITE EPOXY - UNIVERSAL VOLTAGE - COLD PLASMA
AMERICAN EXTREMEAIR CPC9-BG AUTOMATIC, SURFACE-MOUNTED HAND DRYER
Stamped Steel Cover with Black/Graphite Colored Epoxy Finish, Cold Plasma Technology & Universal Voltage
Bring your restrooms and washrooms into the 21st century with eXtremeAir hand dryers. These amazing products with the CPC designation offer groundbreaking "cold plasma" technology. The eXtremeAir CPC Series (Cold Plasma Clean) by the American Dryer Company is the first and only high-speed, warm-air hand dryer to utilize cold plasma (bipolar ionization) technology. Its exclusive Cold Plasma Clean® generator is 100% maintenance free, uses no chemicals, & doesn't create harmful levels of ozone.
Power for the Modern Era
The eXtremeAir CPC9-BG is equipped with a universal voltage motor, meaning the dryer automatically configures itself to be connected to any voltage between 110V and 240V. The newly improved motor comes with a variable speed feature. A hidden control allows the owner to adjust the speed (and therefore sound and energy use) of each unit to its unique installation environment. Plus:
- The eXtremeAir CPC9-BG patented 5/8HP motor uses a “powerful series commutated through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower” design.
- At 24,000 RPM, this powerful yet extremely efficient motor can produce an air velocity of 16,000 linear feet per minute (with a sound level 83 dB), drying hands three times faster than standard 30-second hand dryers.
- At maximum speed, the dry time is an amazing 12 to 15 seconds. Dry time is increased, however, if the motor is adjusted to a slower speed.
- Even at the lowest speed setting, the motor can still produce an air velocity of 10,000 linear feet per minute while reducing sound levels to only 69 dB and power usage to a mere 300 watts. The actual run time for each usage is determined by the user.
- Universally adaptable voltage settings for easy installation by any qualified electrician.
- Construction from industrial-grade components by craftspeople right here in the U.S.A.
- Multi-year warranties to protect your investment both now and down the road.
The eXtremeAir CPC9 can be connected to any voltage from 100 to 240 volts, 50/60 Hz. The dryer configures itself to your voltage, making installation easier.
Ultra energy-efficient, microprocessor-controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is only one watt. Features RoHS compliant lead-free design.