Dual Cameras Front and Inside Recording
(Upgrade)Vantrue N2 Dual Dash Cam - 1080P FHD +HDR Front and Back Wide Angle Dual Lens In Car 1.5" LCD Dashboard Camera DVR Video Recorder with G-Sensor, Parking Mode & Super Night Vision
- 1.Dual Cameras Front and Inside Recording
- Dual cam recording simultaneously captures the license plates cars as well as road signs with 1440x1080P@30fps (front) and the cabin 1280x720P@30fps. Single front cam recording, Full-HD 1920x1080 P@30fps resolution of front cam provides great sharp video quality and super night vision.
- 2.Near-360° Solution & Heat Resistant,Stunning ultra wide angles record road (170°) and interior (140°) with virtually zero fish eye distortion
- 3.Dual Parking Modes & Audio Recording
- Once hardwired, it can auto switch the dashboard camera to the Parking Mode. Triggered by the Motion Detection, the car camera recorder will automatically record a vehicle near the front of a person or object. It needs a constant power supply either from an external battery pack or hardwire .
- 4.Seamless Loop and G-sensor
- 5.Satisfied Service w/ Optional GPS
- Processor: NOVATEK NT96655
- Rear Cam Sensor: AR0330 1/3" CMOS
- Front Cam Sensor: NT99141 1/4" CMOS
- Video: H.264 compression; MOV
- Front Cam Recording: 1920x1080P/30fps, 1280x720P/30fps
- Dual Cam Recording: (Front) 1440x1080P/30fps, (Rear) 1280x720P/30fps
- Image: JPEG; 12M Pixels
- Audio: Microphone and Speaker Equipped; ON/OFF
- View Angle: Front 170°, Cabin 140°
- External Memory: Micro sd card of Class 10, 64GB max (Not Included in the Package)
- USB Port: USB 2.0, Mini; Battery: 250mAh
- PC Operation System: Windows XP/Vista/Windows
What's in the Box?
- 1x Vantrue N2 Dual Dash Camera;
- 1x Car Charger;
- 1x USB Cable;
- 1x User Manual;
- 1x Quick Guide
for those who are very aware of the safety of the road, the Vantrue N2 dual lens dash camera is undoubtedly your best choice for your driving safety. Featuring a 170° wide viewing angle, more lanes covered and night vision effects to make you record clearly at night. The front lens captures (1920x1080 @ 30fps) or (1280x720 @ 30fps ) videos in single front recording mode, while in dual cam recording mode, the front camera captures (1440x1080 @ 30fps) in FHD videos and 140° angle inside camera helps you captures clear videos and images at 1280x720P @ 30fps. The dual-lens setup ensures you notice the traffic around you more clearly while driving. The dash cam for cars front and inside can provide critical video and audio evidence to police, insurance companies and court. Equiped with additional reliable features like G-sensor, Emergency lock, Seamless loop recording and 24/7 Parking mode, you'll feel much safer on the way.