3M FLUORESCENT NEON WRAP VINYL
- 60" wide, 3.5 Mil 1080 Cast Wrap Film with Long-term, Gray, Removable, Repositionable, Pressure Activated Adhesive with Non-visible Air Release Channels
- Neon colors have no warranty for fading. Expected outdoor life in direct sunlight is less than three months. Fluorescent Neon colors fade much faster than normal colors.
- Note: Fading can be reduced with overlamination, preventing stretched areas, which fade even faster, and shelter from high U.V. times during the day.
- Available in 60" width, allowing most vehicles to be wrapped without seams
- Invisible air release channels assure fast and easy virtually bubble-free applications
- Watercraft graphics applied above static water line only
- Note: For the best overall appearance, do not alternate between lengthwise and widthwise graphic panels.
- Caution: Always pre-test vinyl installation on vehicles. Do not install if there is any adverse or negative impact on sensors and/or other safety-related equipment on the intended vehicle.
- Film colors can vary slightly from roll to roll. For the most consistency, please purchase a full roll. We are unable to guarantee consistency with multiple orders of cut samples/yardage.
Product Features • Dual cast vinyl film • Use the film right out-of-the-box without graphic protection • Pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap-up and repositioning • Non-visible, air release channels for fast, easy, bubble-free installations • Available in 60 inch rolls—allowing almost any section of the vehicle to be wrapped without seams • Removable with heat and/or chemicals • Expected Performance Life of 3-6 months (unprinted film with no graphic protection, applied to a flat, vertical, vehicle surface)