3M DUAL BLOCKOUT FILM SERIES 3635
- ilm which creates the special effect of a color/image by day (non lighted) and a different color by night (backlit)
- Perforated at 15% of the film surface.
- 3635-210 is White on face side, black on the adhesive side
3635-222 is Black matte on the face side, White on the adhesive side
- Pressure sensitive adhesive
- Can be used in combination with colored translucent films for influencing the colour of the transmitted light
Product Description 3M™
Light Management Film Series 3635 has three distinct categories:
and day/night film.
Each category of film has different properties to control light or to achieve special effects for various types of internally illuminated signs. Applications and Uses These films are intended for use as specified in each of the Film Categories in this Bulletin. Any other applications are NOT warranted by 3M. • Blockout Films 3635-20 and 3635-22 To block out light when applied to internally illuminated signs. 3635-20 White matte on the face side Black on the adhesive side 3635-22 Black matte on the face side White on the adhesive side