3M 8528 2 MIL 9YR UV/HARSH CONDITION PROTECTION 54" X 150'
- Designed to deliver protection from harsh environmental conditions such as extreme temperatures, UV rays, and acid dew
- Helps prevent discoloration or "brown spotting" on the hood or roof of wrapped vehicles.
- 9 year durability, and the industry's first published 3 year horizontal warranty
- Great conformability, same gloss level as 8518
- Kraft paper liner
- • 2 mil cast vinyl provides great conformability.
- Lasting Protection from the Effects of UV Light and Acid Dew Over time, UV light and acid dew can cause discoloration and spotting on graphics, especially in warm climates. Keep wraps looking glossy and new with 3M™ Scotchcal™ Gloss Overlaminate 8528. Overlaminate 8528 protects your customer’s look and adds durability to wraps. It reduces the harmful effects of UV light and acid dew on the film, ensuring that wraps last longer and look better. And with overlaminate 8528, the look won’t only be protected, it’ll be guaranteed to resist these harsh environmental elements. 3M even warrants the performance of overlaminate 8528 on horizontal surfaces, an industry first, offering your customers a one-of-a-kind look with peace of mind.
Proprietary 3M technology provides excellent durability and reliability • 2 mil cast vinyl provides great conformability and dimensional stability • Glossy finish for that wet paint look customers demand • Designed to be used easily with solvent, latex and UV inkjet inks • No premature spotting or discoloration, saves money and satisfies your customer • Keep wraps looking great even in harsh conditions • Offer your customers peace of mind with the industry’s only published horizontal warranty to cover the hoods and roofs of vehicles.